Internet Access Features
- Shared Internet Access: All users on the LAN can access the Internet through the VDR-301N using only one single external IP address. The local (invalid) IP addresses are hidden from external sources. This process is called NAT (Network Address Translation).
- Built-in VDSL2 Modem: The VDR-301N provides VDSL2 modem and supports all common VDSL2 connections.
- G. Vectoring: G.993.5 (G. Vector) support for significant reduction of crosstalk levels and improvement of VDSL2 line performance
- Multiple WAN Connections: Upon the Internet (WAN port) connection, the VDR-301N supports ADSL2 and VDSL2.
Advanced Internet Functions
- Virtual Servers: This feature allows Internet users to access Internet servers on your LAN. The setup is also quick and easy.
- Firewall: The VDR-301N supports simple firewall with NAT technology.
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP): UPnP allows automatic discovery and configuration of the Broadband Router. UPnP is supported by Windows XP, 7 or later.
- DMZ Support: The VDR-301N can translate public IP addresses into private IP address to allow unlimited 2-way communication with the servers or individual users on the Internet. It provides the most flexible way to run programs smoothly for programs that might be restricted in NAT environment.
- RIPv1/v2 Routing: It supports RIPv1/v2 routing protocol for routing capability.
- 4-port Switch: The VDR-301N incorporates a 4-port 10/100BASE-TX switching hub, making it easy to create or extend your LAN.
- DHCP Server Support: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol provides a dynamic IP address to PCs and other devices upon request. The VDR-301N can act as a DHCP Server for devices on your local LAN.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Stations: The VDR-301N supports 802.11n standard which provides backward compatibility with the 802.11b and 802.11g standard, so 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n can be used simultaneously. IEEE 802.11n wireless technology is capable of having a data rate of up to 300Mbps.
- WPS Push Button Control: The VDR-301N supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for users to easily connect to wireless network without configuring the security.
- Advanced Security: Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2 and WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES encryption), and 802.1x.
- Wireless MAC Access Control: The Wireless Access Control feature can check the MAC address (hardware address) of wireless stations to ensure that only trusted wireless stations can access your LAN.
- Multiple SSIDs: It allows users to access different networks through a single AP.
- TR069 compliant: Support for centralized management node of multiple VDSL2 CPEs